Campus Club Benefits
Campus Club membership is open to all University of Texas faculty and staff, UT System administration, Austin-based UT Alum, and retirees. With no initiation or cancellation fees and monthly dues of only $23 (or $144 annually for retirees), Campus Club membership is the best deal on campus, entitling you to a full slate of professional and personal benefits.
- Park for Free 11:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. & after 4 p.m., M-F and discounted parking all other times click here for more details
- Visit any of the 100 clubs across the US and Canada through the Association of University (ACUC) and College Club’s reciprocity program
- Add an associate member with comparable benefits for no additional cost
- Receive two buy one, get one free lunch coupons for Gabriel’s Café and The Carillon each month
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage every Thursday in Gabriel’s Café
- Use your Campus Club membership card and enjoy a 10% discount at all AT&T Conference Center outlets, which include: The Carillon, Gabriel’s Café, One Twenty 5 Café, Spirit Gift Shop, hotel, Blanton Café and Museum Store
- Enjoy complete access to the AT&T Conference Center Concierge desk, where they will happily assist you with suggested activities and restaurant reservations and recommendations throughout the city.
- Celebrate your birthday with a complimentary dinner entrée at the award winning restaurant, The Carillon
- Enjoy works from world-renowned artists at three Courtyard Gallery Opening Receptions annually
- Campus Club members may enjoy complimentary gourmet coffee when they bring their own cup to One Twenty 5 Café
- Experience prime seating at Bass Concert Hall with our discounted dinner/theater packages, which includes parking passes to Manor Garage.
- Enjoy a 10% discount to special events: dinner/theater packages, cooking demonstrations, wine dinners, author series, brunches, and more
- Proudly wear your longhorn lapel pin included in your membership packet!
Would you like to be a member?
Campus Club membership is the best deal on campus, entitling you to a full slate of professional and personal benefits.